Looking for some WW2 Radio Parts and some Weasel Parts

From: JASON GREEN (the_server_sucks@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2000 - 20:17:09 PDT

I am looking for the following WW2 radio parts to finish a radio set for my
Weasel when I get it finished. I am looking for the following parts:

   1. Mounting Base FT-482
   2. Vibrator Power Unit PE-235

Weasel Parts and Tools

   1. Track Tension Calibrationg Tool 41-T-3079-525
   2. Idler Wheel Tension Spring Release Bracket 8300-908298
   3. Jack Handle 41-H-1251

  Please let me know if you have any of the above. I would be very grateful.

   jason