Ferret in "Robot Wars" tv show

From: Jim/Julia (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 21:09:01 PDT

We were watching Robot Wars this past Sunday evening. It is a British
show where they lash up robots and they do battle. For the show staging,
the producers went to a scrap yard, somewhere in England. The camera
showed them pawing over junk and at one point, they hopped down from
what looked like a Ferret (Mark 1). They were searching for odd looking
stuff to hang around on the tv set. I saw a Ferret sand channel on the
wall of the set. They probably canabalized other parts from the Ferret,
as well. Sad, really.
    Anyone else see this? Jim