M-37 coil

From: Gil Huguley (Gil@huguley.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 17:13:32 PDT

I need a coil. I don't want one of the replacements made outside the U.S. Either new, NOS, or known good takeout.

I am having strange problems with my rebuilt T 245. Starts very easily, runs smoothly. Was able to get it to run long enough to get to normal operating temp and re-torqued the head bolts. Lately its been starting, running 5 secs to 2 mins and quitting. Thought maybe the fuel pump was weak, but have and maintain 4 lbs until after it dies. Brand new carb--found misadjusted float. Set same, no help for problem.

I want a new coil to substitute for problem elimination purposes.

Thanks for any assistance,

Gil Huguley
MVPA 17595
Methow, WA USA