Re: [MV] M-37 coil

From: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 19:34:04 PDT

I just got a new M37 Coil and condensor from Sam Winer motors. I believe
they are NOS parts. Price was very reasonable. I think I paid about $40
total.

Rob Kiser

<< List:

 I need a coil. I don't want one of the replacements made outside the U.S.
Either new, NOS, or known good takeout.

 I am having strange problems with my rebuilt T 245. Starts very easily,
runs smoothly. Was able to get it to run long enough to get to normal
operating temp and re-torqued the head bolts. Lately its been starting,
running 5 secs to 2 mins and quitting. Thought maybe the fuel pump was weak,
but have and maintain 4 lbs until after it dies. Brand new carb--found
misadjusted float. Set same, no help for problem.

 I want a new coil to substitute for problem elimination purposes.

 Thanks for any assistance,

 Gil Huguley
 MVPA 17595
 Methow, WA USA