Re: [MV] m880-Clicking in dash

From: ken uhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 04:17:25 PDT

on my m886
most all the fuses are in the gluve box
only the added ones for the meat wagen parts is on the fire wall over
the transmission hump
look and see if there any breakers installed
the amp meter melts the dash cluster soo i by passed it with a 1/4
20 bolt and nutt and 1/2 a roll of elect tape
i have the dodge parts counter book on the m880 trucks
soo if you need any mopar ########## get with me
and i can scan and send pages too
good luck
i have put 15 k miles on my m886 as my only car