Washington state military surplus dealer

From: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 12:17:51 PDT

Someone told me a story about a man that lived in Washington state and had 10
Ford GPA seeps sitting in a field. They indicated that they had seen a black
and white photograph of these GPA's. Supposedly, this individual bought
military surplus equipment from the DRMO and resold it to the Fire
Departments and/or the Forrest Service. I don't believe he was an MVPA
member. He wasn't necessarily a collector, so much as he was in it more for
commercial aspects. He had been dealing in military surplus for a long
period of time, back to shortly after WWII. Not sure of exact location in
Washington state. Does anyone know who this person would be and where the
GPA's went to?

Rob Kiser