The Military Vehicle Owners of Orange County

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 15:59:24 PDT

Fellow Listers:

I am please to announce that the Military Vehicle Owners of Orange County
(MVOOC), based in Orange County, California, has been made an affiliate of the
Military Vehicle Preservation Association.

Our website is located at:

http://members.tripod.com/marinemule/MVOOC/index.html

Our quarterly newsletter, "Over the Top", is available in .pdf format on line.

Our inaugural meeting will be help at 10:00 am in the main conference room of
EQE International. Directions can be found on our website.

Keeping 'em Rolling in Orange County!

Bill Benson
Chairman, MVOOC

Deryk Walker