Military Vehicles at Car Show this coming weekend

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 16:59:44 PDT

The Mid-South Chapter of the MVPA will be participating in The Salute to
Summer 2000 Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show Saturday, September 16. The
proceeds of this show benefit The Dream Factory of Memphis which makes dreams
come true for critically and chronically ill children. Registration fees are
$15.00 for first car, truck or motorcycle, and $10.00 for each additional
vehicle. There is a class for military vehicles. Registration is 8:00 until
noon, judging begins at noon, awards are at 4:00 PM. The show is at
Whispering Woods Hotel and Conference Center 11200 E. Goodman Rd, Olive
Branch, MS (Formerly Holiday Inn Executive Conference Center.) There is an
area for picnics and there will be concession stands there. A group of us
will be leaving my (David Doyle) house at 8 Saturday morning go to this show.
 Our tentative route is Hwy 385 to Collierville-Arlington Rd to Poplar in
Collierville, then Byhalia Rd to Goodman Rd. This route may be revised. If
you would like to go with us, please call me at 901-682-9402. I hope to see
you there.