MV's For Sale

From: Glen Thibodeaux (sciphoto@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 09:00:45 PDT

I have to many toys in my toy box.Its time to sell some.

M-274A5-Good condition, missing drivers seat back and bottom, and tow
bar.Needs paint job.The clutch is not disengaging, so I have not driven
it.A mechanic told me the clutch is stuck from storage. I have tow
started the mule and the engine runs good. I have pulled the fuel tank
and cleaned it and the fuel lines.Comes with complete set of original
manuals.I had planed to ask $3,500.00, but because of clutch problem I
will sell for $3,000.00

M-135 W/W- 1952, Hard top.Very little rust. Needs restoration.Winch
works. Runs and drives good. No brakes. Comes with $1,500.00 + of
parts:2 NOS fuel pump($100), 12 wheel cyl.($300), master cyl., wheel
bearings, seals, extra w/s frame, $900.00 in new tires, spare carb., 2
NOS mufflers and some other items. I will also throw in a M-211 parts
truck.$2,000.00

Please email me with any questions you may have. Reasonable offers
considered.Both MV's are located in Lafayette, La." We have the best
politicians money can buy"

Thanks for you time,
Glen Thibodeaux

MVPA 4308