1942-4 AFRBC record player

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 21:58:25 PDT

All just found the above along with 50 or so 77 speed records for radio
broadcasts. Included are Big Bands, Mystry Playhouse, Frank Sinatra etc.
Stuff that was played for the troops entertainment.

Anyway I need speekers for this.I think they were the type that came in
pairs and snapped together to make a suitcase as the record play is the
large suit cass type. Might also have speekers on a pole like in MASH
4077. If anyone has one or 2 I would be iterested in them or if u can
direct me to some. Tks Dewey the Dirtman