[MV] Wiring Harness for 1945MB

From: Brown, Herb (BRown@ida.org)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 07:16:41 PDT

I am at the stage in my restoration (of my jeep that is), that I need to
re-wire everything. My question: Should I buy the wire, fittings, etc. and
try to do it myself -- or should I buy a harness bundle from one of the
vendors? What is the experience from all of you on the list?

If you recommend buying the harness, do you have any recommendations as to
sources? My jeep is a mid-year 1945, will that make any differences in what
I need to ask for?

Thanks, Herb