Need some rear shoteof an M37

From: Enterprise B&B (enterprise@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 13:29:43 PDT

My "little " project today of changing from 9.00X20 tires to 9.00X16 and
redoing the spare to a door mount has turned ugly, but then I like
challenges (that's why I have a couple of ex wives). Anyway, I'm going to
have to move the swing out spare carrier from the tailgate where someone
put it (and I don't even know if it's original) to the door area and then
take the back of the MV to original configuration. My problem here is, I
don't have a picture of the rear of a (1965 or so) M37. All the pictures
in the mags are of course either front or side but never read.

Anyway, if anyone has a digital camera and an M37, I would appreciate a
couple of .jpg shots to take to my local welding shop. I think this is
going to be a "cut and paste" (via welding) job.

Also, thanks to all the listers who have given me input and advice.

David