Re: [MV] M274-A2 Mule Tires

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 22:37:18 PDT

Sounds good to me! I've never seen a new tire advertised for less then about
$70 or so. New tires in this size are hard to find, if you're talking about
the 7.50x10 ND. If you're talking about the upgrade tires, even better a
deal. They are still being made (same as ditch digger tires), but not for
$50 ea. new. 7.50 x 10 tires are hard to find in any condition.

Was at state fair last night, watching the mule (animal) show. The guy next
to me asked if I had a mule. My wife grinned real big, I hesitated and said
"No". I wasn't about go into a lot of explanation, this poor guy was
confused enough about the real ones.
Good luck! Keith Byrd, TN., lots of mule kicks and broken bones!!!!