cab cover(Beachwood comments)

From: Joe Shannon (fordpart@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 17:34:48 PDT

I highly recommend New Life Resources for the cab top.I have purchased
two deuce and a halfs worth of canvas from them and it has always been
excellent.
I purchased one of the $500 cargo covers from Beachwood Canvas and when
it came in the canvas was rotten.Then I called them and they sent me
another one which is also rotten. I then carried my green rags to Kansas
City and they promised that I would have another canvas in about three
weeks. This has not yet arrived and after sending a e-mail to them
wednesday I still have no response.

Joe Shannon