Re: [MV] Never Assume!

From: John Bowen (oreuc@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2000 - 10:47:04 PDT

>They got 12 volts. The plugs were cycled on/off.

Ted,

This makes the picture clearer for me. Point remains that if the Border
Patrol fitted the truck with civilian glow plugs, or worse left the military
spec plugs in, and by leaving the resistor unit in a 12V circuit they were
only feeding 6V to the glowplug circuit (I checked the voltage on the output
side of the relay before it cycled off).

>From your description I understand the civilian circuit to be a 12V feed to
a 6V plug.

J. D.