Seeking M38 or CJ-2a

From: ET Lance-Gómez (etlance@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 17:06:19 PDT

A friend of mine who is not on the list requested that I post the following. Please respond to him directly at the e-mail address below. I
know that ee is seriously looking, so if you have something he will consider it.

Heck, if nothing else, maybe we can get him to join the list.
TED

"Looking for M38 or CJ-2a project jeep with a purchase price of up to
$2000. Upper Midwest location would be preferred for easy pick up,
however, longer distances might be considered for the right jeep.
Thank You,
J. F. Karls
karls@rli-net.net"