Dodge alternator

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 19:21:51 PDT

I'm still working on the mule upgrade with the M880 alternator. Several of
you have helped me with where the wires go. Here's one more question, where
does the large black wire from the alternator go after it leaves the
alternator? My guess is due to the size and color that it is a ground. This
the wire that attaches at about 5'oclock on the back of the alternator,has a
little plastic shield around it. The other wires are red and green, I know
where they go. I'd hate to spend a lot of time and $$$ to have a nice fire
or fried parts, because of one wire. Many thanks to one and all!!!!!!
Keith