Re: [MV] Dodge alternator

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 20:51:13 PDT

THANK YOU , JAY , this is exactly what I was afraid of and wanted to avoid.
So this wire should be hooked to + battery post. I'm a bit embarrassed to
admit my ignorance of alternators, but I've never had the need before. I
guess I knew enough to wonder about the wire and ask someone who knows.
Thanks again to you and others who may offer other help. Keith