Jeep Accident in Mountains

From: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 19:51:39 PDT

One of my neighbors recently passed away in a jeep accident here in the Rocky
Mountains.
His name was Mike Lane. He lived about 2 houses down the hill from my new
house
here in Morrison, Colorado. I just found out this weekend that there was
some information
 on the web relating to the accident. The first web site is a firsthand
account of the
accident by a hiker. The second web site has some photos that were taken
after the fact.
The last web site is a tribute to Mike. He will be greatly missed.

Be careful out there,
Rob Kiser

http://mountainbuzz.com/wwwboard/index2.pl?read=6026
http://www.the285ug.bizland.com/911.htm