Re: [MV] California Legislation

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Sat Sep 19 2009 - 07:53:00 PDT

Gee! Big Brother remote controls for vehicles. Sounds interesting doesn't
it. You think that they considered what would happen to the control of a
car, when the engine dies in a high speed pursuit? I wouldn't want to loose
my power steering and brakes at speed, even if I weren't being chased!

Now, when it comes to expecting to install these devices on 'all' vehicles
by 2008, what sort of retro-fit kit are they going to want for these diesel
equipped military vehicles?

Sounds like another 'pen engaged before brain in gear' bill to me.

Lots of luck, California!

John Doherty
Alabama