Re: [MV] TEST TRANSMISSION

From: Renaud OLGIATI (rolgiati@bigfoot.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 08:03:41 PDT

Reminds me of another one, also during night ops at the St Cyr Academy in
the seventies.

Voice on the network
"I am bored !"
"Will the unit who reported he was bored please identify itself ?"
"I said I was bored, not stupid."

Cheers,

Ron the Frog, sweltering under the last of the winter sun
on the sunny banks of the Paraguay River

--

                     Which is worse: ignorance or apathy ?
                            Who knows ?  Who cares ?

              ---  http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati  ---