RE Merlin's and such

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 11:02:58 PDT

    List

      This last weekend the Nashua NH airport held a small
air show sponsored by Daniel Webster College and the Collings
Foundation.. Phil has already given a run down on the HMV vehicles
that were there. I just wanted to add that I was fortunate enough
to be the "duty driver" with my WW II 41 Chevy Navy staff car to
the some of the special guests of the event,

These included ;

  Col. John Roach and Sgt Harvey Stanford of the Tuskegee Airmen
  Col Francis Gabby Gabreski and Fred Christensen two of the
      highest scoring US Aces of WW II
  Rudy Opitz and Gunther Voltz WW II German Fighter and Storch Pilots
  Gen Steve Ritchie USAF Vietnam F4 Phantom Ace

It was a great program and sure to be a repete for next year

                                     Bob Barber

1941 Chevy Navy Staff
1941 Chevy / Buffalo C100 Model 325 fire engine
1952 M38A1