Re: [MV] Test Crap

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 16:18:36 PDT

C'mon boys and girls , play nice. Ted is trying to post from the mil veh web
site set up by Arthur for the people who contributed MONEY to buy equipment
and software so the majority can use this list for free. There are some
problems and they are trying to work out the bugs. So be big boys and just
suck it up until things are worked out or we could see a whole s**tpot more
of these test messages!!! Like all the paid subscribers doing a couple of
"TESTS" per hour, and we don't want that to happen, do we?

        Regards, Ron