Re: [MV] Goodbye for a ltlle while...

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 23:09:05 PDT

Hi List!
I am off to New-Zealand for three weeks in order to complete the
shooting of the movie we have mostly done in China, I'll re-subscribe
on or around October 10th. Behave yourselves in the mean time, and
keep your postings on-topic...Ahem!;)
You are welcome to go to my Photopoint Albums and browse through the
different subdirectories, I have added a lot of stuff lately, and I
will add in October a collection of WWII B&W pictures...
Antoine
Sherman Oaks, California
http://www.freehomepages.com/antoine
http://www.powow.com/harley42xa (Web site for the XA List)
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=991451&a=7588277 (XA
Pictures)

Harley-Davidson 42 WLA (in Normandy)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA 1474 (in Normandy)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA 1997 (in California)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA 1403 (project, in California)
MVPA #14803, MVCG France