Military Vehicles Magazine

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 07:39:49 PDT

Sep 21 2000

I have not yet received issue 81 (Sep-Oct) of MILITARY VEHICLES MAGAZINE.
It is sent by air so it takes about 2-3 weeks to reach me here in Italy. It
should have reached me toward the end of August (one month ago!).
As you know, Krause Publ. has taken the administrative side of the magazine
(subscriptions, missing issues, advertising, etc.). See pag. 4 of issue 80.
 I have sent a message to mv@krause.com and the message has bounced back.
Do you have a correct e-mail address (or a fax number) so I can send my
claim for the missing issue?
It seems that Maurizio has NOT received it, too!
Thank you for any help!

Regards and Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Need for presents or collection decorative ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please, check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)