MV custom license plates and...

From: Enterprise B&B/Cayman Islands, BWI (Enterprise@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 07:11:00 PDT

WOW! Seems there are more listers out there wanting custom plates for their
MVs than I figured. Since I said I found my plate making machine I have
had many listers contact me and several have had me make them custom
plates. With such great response, not that I really have the time, I
decided to give an ad in Supply Line a try. Hey, I can always do the work
in my spare time (between 0100 and 0600). I'm putting together a
"collection" of photos of some of the plates and if anyone is interested,
I'll be glad to send them in e-mail.

I'm still working on getting the 16" rims for my M37 so I can transfer the
swinging mount from the rear back to the door. I can see now the move was
strictly an "aftermarket" thing from a civilian owner. Lucky for me it
seems I'm going to be able to have a welding shop simply cut it away, grind
it clean and it will remount correctly. I will have to have some repair
done where it is cut off but that seems minor.

The help I have received here has been very appreciated and very valuable
since this is my first (and hopefully not my last) MV. My parking space is
limited here and I wonder where some of you listers w/several vehicles park
them. Probably not easily in a city.

Take care.

David