Re: [MV] MV Magazine needs plain brown wrapper.....

From: Steve Thrasher (gpw42@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 09:01:39 PDT

I suspect that Ken's right about this. I've seen
places where mail clerks often "appropriated" skin
magazines, which were in sealed plastic bags.
Unfortunately, the answer then becomes "oh, the
magazine must have gotten lost in the mail. I never
saw it." Talk about a bunch of unhappy artillerymen,
when the mail clerks were in a unit with females!

MV content: I got my exhaust system repaired today so
I could ride the jeep around the neighborhood without
rattling windows. Now, off to working on cosmetic
stuff!

Steve
42 GPW