Re: [MV] MV Magazine needs plain brown wrapper.....

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 03:33:10 PDT

Sometimes there's a positive side to a negative. In my case of
very late delivery of my military vehicle mags, I contacted a
friend of mine that works at our local post office. I explained to
him my problem and asked what the procedure would be for
me to find out what was causing the delay. His response was
"Oh heck, Joe, I've been reading them!" Well, we got to talking
about military vehicles and next thing I know, he buys an M151A1
and joins our SJ-MVPA Chapter! Now that he gets his own mags,
mine are delivered on time.
Joe "MV Trucker" Young
www.joeyoung.com