Re: [MV] Dummy Guns ... SA 80

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 06:48:25 PDT

I cater to Brit Troops in Europe..via the net..they had collected 2- M16
relics from some US Troops, kit guns, if you will. The ordered the parts
they needed to get them running, from me, here in the US.

In a phone call, they had offered plenty of new parts for the modern
enfield, but alas, I told the them, "there are none here and no fans of
them anyway" Their opinion and faith in the weapon was next to nil. They
sure liked those M16s, though.

Jon