Re: [MV] Dummy Weapons

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 17:35:33 PDT

Howard and Ron,

Treat the weapons like you always do, in a safe, secure manner. I have
attended dozens and dozens of shows, events and displayed all types of
weapons, semi, full auto, crew served, as well as destructive devices,
grenade launchers, AT guns, mortars ect. and never had a problem. Why?
Because I secure them, monitor them, protect them. Some are not "touchable"
by the public...to be seen and not touched.

The average Joe needs to know we own "real" MGs , MVs, Armor and such. This
lets the public know that there are lots of responsible gun owners and
historic MV owners out there. We should not have to hide out, or somehow
conceal our hobby. We do collect MVs and the weapons that were carried and
mounted on them. The freedom that we currently enjoy was won at the muzzle
of a weapon, and a sacrifice of lives, not with a fountain pen.

Lets be free and live without fear that we will somehow insult or anger
someone....sorry, but I just don't care if people like my hobby or not.
Remember, the "Government" didn't give you your freedom, you were born with
it.

Jon

MVPA
NRA-LIFE