AFKX-352 For Sale

From: Klein, Bob (BKlein@fgcu.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 05:20:23 PDT

List,

I have my '41 GMC AFKX-352 up for sale. It is located in Bowling Green,
Kentucky. It is in poor condition but very restorable. I have sold some of
the property there and I need to move it. I would like to get $325 for it.
The brush guard alone is almost worth that much. I am probably traveling to
Kentucky from Florida in a couple of weeks. I hate to see such a unique
vehicle go to the scrap yard. This vehicle NEEDS A HOME. I am not able to
get it to my present location nor do I have a place to put it here. Somebody
on this list that has the resources needs to put this vehicle back on the
road. Don't let this one slip away. If you need to call me my number is
800-590-3428 extension 7079. Thanks.

bob klein
Florida Gulf Coast University
Instructional Technology