Re: [MV] '41 GMC AFKX-352

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 14:34:42 PDT

It is a Cab Over Engine (COE) GMC stubby school-bus looking rig that was
used before they had deuces and shop vans. They were used for welding, small
arms repair, etc.

If you were at the National a couple years ago at Tobbyhanna, there was a
beauty there. They only made about 2,000 of them.

There is probably a picture on the web someplace

Steve AKA Dr Deuce