Viet Cong Radios

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 19:36:22 PDT

I'm still looking for one fo these so here is the reposting:

Back in the days of Viet Nam, you had to burn/bury all of your trash because
the Viet Cong could use it and remanufacture it into all kinds of stuff to
be used against you. Among these; they could build radios and transmitters
using toothpaste tops for radio knobs and scrap wire for pointers and
hookup. Does anyone have any such pieces for sale? I am interested in
finding a few of these captured units. Email me privately and thanks list.
Julian Burke