Jeep Roll Bars for Sale

From: Chris (cdavis@mail.johnsonmfg.net)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 22:58:21 PDT

I know we are dedicated to the restoration of military vehicles, not the
addition of sissy roll bars. That said, my first M38A1 had a roll bar
added and I was glad it did. I wouldn't put them on my latest
restorations, but depending on how you use your HMV, I understand why some
folks want them. So, in the spirit of seat belts and other alterations for
safety's sake, I offer the following.

These are left over from recent GPW jeep restorations. They will fit GPW,
MB, early CJ''s and maybe M38A1s/CJ5's (54-1/2" x 26-1/2" x 33" high) Both
are solid, straight roll bars. See:

http://www.surplustrucks.com/rollbar/index.htm

$80 each. (or best offer, need the space more than the money.) Buyer pays
shipping.

Located in Southern California.

Contact Chris Davis:

Email: cdavis@johnsonmfg.net