Need a cj tailgate for an M38A1 (I know, I know...)

From: mark fisher (fishmeok@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2000 - 03:28:13 PDT

Hi all
The city of Kalamazoo decided it was a good idea to cut out my back panel
and install a cheap wooden tailgate several years before I bought it. I have
a salvaged M38A1 steel panel to weld in but the body tub needs too much work
to make it worthwile until I pull it for restoration. As this is not going
to happen for several months (Due to the strange and frightening appearance
of a disassembled M715 in my garage) I would like to find a CJ tailgate to
put in so I can putter about with the back seat installed. If asnyone has a
rusty, ugly, and/or cheap tailgate and hinges taking up space please e-mail
me off list at :
fishmeok@worldnet.att.net
Thanks
Mark in AZO