Re: [MV] WC-56 and WC-57 models

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 09:46:32 PDT

To all those who expressed an interest in the Skybow kit of the above, I have
gotten the invoice for these, which means that they should be arriving at my
store Friday. Unfortunately, Friday I wil be in my M62 convoying with my
pals to the Walnut Ridge Airshow so I won't be able to ship them until Monday.
 The quality is outstanding, easily up to the standards of Tamiya. The
retail price in the US is $32.95. If anyone wants one I sell them for 29.95
plus 3.55 shipping in the US (more overseas). Contact me off list for
payment info.
Thanks,
David