information please

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 18:31:52 PDT

Fellow listees,
Not too long ago I replaced my computer, unfortunately my old one took a lot
of valuable information with it.
Someone on the list had contacted me concerning information on my Class 530C
pumper. As I recall his message indicated some of these had been built in
the St. Louis area. I sure would like contact information to get ahold of
this firm (Engineered Devices???). I am still looking for a wiring diagram,
although I now have an operators manual (THANKS A BUNCH NELSON!!!).
If any of you sent me messages that went unanswered, please resend, as likely
the went with the black hole of the old computer. (I had some about wiring
components as well as the pumper that were lost.)
Any help appreciated.
Sincerely,
David Doyle