Re: [MV] NVG

From: Dixie Bell (bellsurveying@smithville.net)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 04:48:21 PDT

NVG's can be found advertised in the back of Soldier of Fortune Magazine,
about any gun magazine, most hunting sports magazines.

If you want to pay the bucks, you can get newer stuff than the military,
regular ground poundin' types (Specials ops got all sorts of the latest and
greatest).

I don't understand the post about needing a license or any of that. Don't be
givin' the bleedin' heart types any ideas for how they need to protect us
from another "evil product".

I bought my NVG at Walmart. Two portraits of Ben Franklin was all the
license needed (Isn't interesting how no matter where in the world you go
Ben Franklin is STILL the best liked American diplomat of all times ~ Now
you know ;-)). It's not great but hey, what do you expect for under $200
bucks? It got the job done that I wanted.

Regards,

Gordon