Mutt Heater Diverter wanted

From: MThom15@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 03:40:04 PDT

List,
    Being that it's getting really cold, really fast here in Michigan, I
figured it would be a good time to figure out how to operate the water heater
and see how good it works. Works great, but I noticed it's missing the
diverter on the driver's side. There's just a pipe coming from under the
dash, with no cover to divert the air through the defroster vents, so when I
want to defrost my windshield, I have to cover it with my hand (real
difficult while driving!!). I didn't see one in the latest Supply Line, so
does anyone know of a company that carries these? Thanks.

Matt

^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v
Matt Thompson
MVPA #21737