[MV] voltage Regulator for 1945MB

From: Brown, Herb (BRown@ida.org)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 13:26:39 PDT

Anyone have information on voltage regulators for the WWII jeeps? I do not
know the status of mine, but suspect it may not be healthy.

First off, can anyone describe the concept of operation? The wiring diagram
I have is not very clear, so the description would need to describe which
contacts open/close and when.

Secondly, how should I check out the regulator, the condensors, etc?

Finally, if things don't seam to be operating properly, can the requlator be
adjusted? How?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Herb