Re: [MV] M211Losing Power update update

From: pendleto@usit.net
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 14:24:08 PDT

   Well, it appears to be fixed. I ran through the valves, and they were
REAL, TIGHT, less than .010 gap on some of them. I adjusted them back to
.012 on intake and .020 on exhaust. It seams to running fine right now. If
you never adjusted the valve on a running GMC M211, you don't know what you
have missed.
   I wished I had checked the valve lash before I replaced everything in the
distributor.
Again thanks for all of the tips.

Bobby Joe Pendleton II
MVPA#17657