Re: [MV] DRMO gas cylinder sales ?

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 07:41:25 PDT

>Has anyone bought compressed gas tanks
>(like for welding) from DRMO ? DRMO has
>them classified as hazmat and I was
>wondering how anal they are about it.

Cylinders I assume you mean? We looked up some recently that were for sale
and the sizes were not anything that I was interested in, assuming that they
were using the normal letter code for cylinder sizes. The other problem is
that if your going to use them for welding type purposes you will have some
trouble getting them filled in that they will fill YOUR cylinder but that
can be days to a week. They will not do an exchange like they would if it
was a lease or a cylinder that you bought thru them. You can use the O2
cylinders for most all your shielding gasses also.

je