RE: [MV] M35A2 TM's

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@fullnet.net)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 18:36:50 PDT

order now bob,
I just set up a file on my (computer) desktop titled "Deuce manuals" and
will copy it for whom ever wants it
for the cost of a blank CD, copy time, and whatever you think it
would be worth to have the TMs in PDF format.

Strangely enough I haven't got the "Operators Manual for 2-1/2 Ton 6x6" TM
9-2320-316-10, not sure why they are so protective of it,
guess we cant have the commies learning to drive our trucks.