Re: [MV] M52 five ton ALWAYS ON problem fixed.

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 22:35:03 PDT

 Hey Safe. Your M-886 should have a mechanical distributor, points and
condenser. The points/condenser are better for EMP (Electro magnetic pulse)
that happens in an atomic air burst, were they explode the bomb above the
earth's surface.
 I too hope we never need it too, as the M-886 Ambulance is not NBC proof
and chemical agents will get into the truck as it is not air tight like some
other MVs the military have. I do seem to remember a M-43 Ambulance sitting
in my friends yard, (doing a slow rot) had a sticker near the air vent about
closing it during an Chemical attack to seal the ambulance box from chemical
agents. Hope this helps.
 Take care talk to you later. Mark M-886