Re: [MV] M52 five ton ALWAYS ON problem fixed. And EMP.

From: Chuck from Olive-Drab (cc@olive-drab.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 09:13:52 PDT

Here is a good reference on EMP:

http://www.fas.org/nuke/intro/nuke/emp.htm

In general, the FAS site is an excellent reference for anything military.
They have pages for almost all current US equipment and weapons
(land-sea-air), plus strategy and tactics, organization, arms control etc.

For example, here is their page on the HMMWV that includes discussion of all
the models, line drawings, photos:

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/m998.htm

Chuck

chuck@olive-drab.com