Re: [MV] NOS Seatbelts for 1009 Blazer

From: Emmett Thompson (kt4al@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 01:01:10 PDT

Hello List

this seems to be the only way to get on the list.....so here goes

I have a m1009 and it seems to be very hard to start after sitting for aprox
24 hrs. I installed new glow plugs and the control relay appears to be
working ( I get the wait light). Do you think It could be fuel??? the fuel
filter was recently changed and I am afraid that I will need to replace the
starter if I keep cranking like I have to. By the way I live in florida and
the outside temp is about 85 deg F.

regards
Emmett