Fw: [MV] New member

From: Jamie Austin (Jamie.austin@austingroup.co.uk)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 15:51:26 PDT

A lot of people on the D90 list want to import rovers too, and as you know,
they have to be 25 years old at least (15 years for Canada).
However, over here there are hundreds of ex mod ser3 rovers for sale,as the
government sold them all when they took stock of their new Wold 90/110's, so
getting a ser3 is easy. literally just take you pick of the best. quite a
few dealers here are selling them, from about #1500 upwards ($2250 ish). the
FFR's have HD chassis, HD suspention, 2285cc petrol engine,24volts electrics
including the ignition system with screened spark plugs) dual fuel tanks
(underseat) and come in either hard or full soft top. (most were soft top)
Check out:
www.johncraddockltd.co.uk and go to 'vehicles'
www.kingsleycrosscountry.com
www.landrover-sales.com