RE: [MV] WWII Wrecker body for sale

From: OConnor, Dennis (DOconnor@SIKORSKY.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 06:46:43 PDT

> I have just received a call from a guy who says he has a WWII
> wrecker body mounted on an old international KB truck.

Boy that would work well with a WW2 1 1/2 ton Chevy I saw not too many years
ago. It had a post war wrecker conversion at a local junkyard that wasn't a
butcher job and had been retired to landmark status in front of the place.
Putting the truck and the body together would be really nice combination.
Too bad I don't have the time or money (plenty of desire - I love wreckers)
but I can go see if the truck is still there and available if someone else
wants to try the project.

Dennis O'Connor