"Recycling center" diving again...

From: Geof Kaye (KAYE-RIVERCITY@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 18:02:55 PDT

Stopped by Roger Laws "Recycling Center" the other day and he has [3]
real good M-105 trailers now and a pile of 1100X20's for the five tons.
Looked at about 12 each M-35 for parts. Some M-37's. Also Military Chevy
pick up trucks and Blazers for parts and some whole. HUMMV tires. Two
five ton trucks. He has 3-M35 tankers running I believe. Roger has a
lot of stuff hidden away in trailers and packing crates that he hasn't
even gotten around to opening yet. Roger's pricing policy is to get
about 1/2 to 3/4 of what the going price is and he gives a return
warranty on his parts.[bought a transfer case for a M-35 for $200 when
the going price is $400] He has M-35 winches now at about 1/2 of the
going price complete. There are some 900X20 deuce tires on rims that
appear to be next to new. If your near Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot in
Kentucky and are looking for any of the above give Roger a Call at
1-270-828-2442 he does have a recorder if you want to leave a number or
something and he will call you back in the evenings if you miss
him....If you want the best deals go down and see him in person. Roger
also likes CASH- by the way......Don't tell him I sent you....When he
gets too busy he bitches a lot.....

'92 Dodge Diesel -'97 454/425 Pathmaker Airboat-'87 BAJA Fish and Ski
and more time/money/toys than I know what to do with....Ain't America
Great!!!