Re: [MV] Ref: Humvee

From: J Brennan (brennan1968@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 18:58:48 PDT

From: "William R. Benson" <Benson@eqe.com>
> Normally, when we parked our HumVees, we either left them in a secured
> motorpool, or we activated the most secure vehicle security system in the
world:
> An armed Marine

Damn, and I saw one of those on eBay the other night. Had I only known.
;-)

I've been doing the cable lock, gear shift trick, kill switch, and dummy
kill switch on mine. Of course if someone does figure all that out and
takes it, it's not like it's going to be hard to spot.....Yes officer, it's
big and green with blotches of brown and black on it. Just follow the trail
of downed mailboxes and stop signs..... :-o

John
'93 M1038